BM Shahrier Majumder, PMP
Senior Manager, PMO
Drik ICT Ltd.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2009
• Steering Committee Member, PMI Bangladesh Chapter.
• 11+ years of professional experience in information technology and business process reengineering, with a track record of success in delivering end-to-end projects, stakeholder engagement, team building, requirements and business analysis, and client/vendor relationships.
• 8+ years of experience in integrated project management using MS Project Server. I managed resource pool, multiple calendars, integrated schedule, budget, critical paths, milestones, Earn Value, risk and issue register and managed project documentation using MS Project.
• 6+ years of experience in process documentation, implementation and compliance using ISO 9001, CMMI and ITIL V3.
• 6+ years of experience as a professional trainer, specially focus on PMP Exam Preparation and MS Project.
• 5+ years of experience of using MS SharePoint Portal. I configured SharePoint for managing organizational and project processes and work-flows. I used SharePoint for creating project dashboard, collaborating project information and distributing information among project stakeholders.
• Have a strong background in software implementation, process automation, governance, compliance, standards, process improvement, e-commerce and social media marketing.
• Industry experience includes banking, government agencies, telecommunications, retail, garments, customer relationship management, and training.
• Trained 248 professionals in 18 batches for PMP exam, 45 professionals for Microsoft Project and more than 130 professionals on Project Management and Process Improvement topics. Participants were especially from grameenphone, grameenphone IT, Banglalink, Robi, LM ERICSSON Bangladesh, HUAWEI Bangladesh, City Bank NA, Prime Bank, RAHIMAFROOZ, Flora Telecom, Partex Star Group, Grameen Solution, Southtech, QUBEE, and BTRC (Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission).
• MBA with specialization in HRM from BRAC University and BSc in Computer Science from Institute of Science & Technology.
• Participated in more than 20 trainings on project management, process improvement, and business development conducted by ProWiz Singapore, QAI India, CBI Netherlands, JETRO Japan, Washington Technology Partner USA, Washington Mutual USA, Corsley Incorporation Canada, and Global Links Network Canada.
• Commended for the commitment to work, technical expertise, integrity, ability of delivering unique and progressive solutions and building productive relationships across the business units. To see the comments please visit http://bd.linkedin.com/in/shahrier